Jio Fiber Registration: Jio Fiber Plans will offer Internet speeds of up to 1Gbps and start at Rs 699 per month. Jio Fiber booking are now open via Jio.com and MyJio App.
Reliance Jio commercially launched on its JioFIber Broadband service. The company is offering as many as six-month data plans. These data plans are priced between Rs699 and Rs 8,499. The base plan offers 100Mbps data speed and 100GB monthly data whereas the most premium plan offers 1Gbps data speed with 5,000GB monthly data.
Read More :- Jio Glass Pros and Cons. Check Everything Here.
The company has shared information on Jio Fiber Plans, their pricing, booking, landline service, Set-Top-Box, content partnerships, preview plan migration, and more.
As previously announced, Jio Fiber will be offered to consumers in 1600 towns across the country. Here’s a compilation of everything announced related to the JioFiber commercial launch.
Which cities will get JioFiber Broadband
At the AGM event, Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani said that JioFiber Broadband will be available across major cities and towns of India. However, initially, the service are available in Delhi, Patna, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Surat, Vadodara, Chennai, Noida, Ghaziabad, Bhubaneswar, Varanasi, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Surat, Agra, Meerut, Vizag, Lucknow, Jamshedpur, Haridwar, Gaya, Port Blair, Punjab, Chandigarh, Ranchi, Meerut, Lucknow, and some more states.
In essence, most of the metro cities, tier 2, and tier 3 cities are now being offered JioFiber services.
How to check if your area has Jio GigaFiber Broadband Available-
Jio Fiber Registration
According to the post made on JioFiber’s website, the jio GigaFiber broadband connection will be implemented by Reliance Jio throughout India.
As noted previously, interested users need to contact the company through their helpline line to check about availability. The company will let you known if your area or locality is among the first ones to get access to the JioFiber service. It is worth noting that Reliance Reliance Jio needs approval from the housing society or township to make the service available. Users can only get the setup after the necessary approval.
Jio Fiber Registration- What do you need to pay as installation charges?
As Jio said at the AGM event, the new subscribers won’t have to pay any installation charges at the beginning. Jio will install the service and the box for free at your place. However, Jio is still charging a security deposit if Rs2,500 which is totally refundable.
How to Register Online Jio GigaFiber?
To apply for a Jio Fiber connection you can register yourself on the Jio FIber website by completing a three-step process:
- On the Jio Fiber Website, you will need to input your address, mobile number, and working email ID. After entering the details you will get OTP on your mobile phone, which you need to enter on the website to verify yourself.
- You will need to input your address again and pin the exact location on a map. You will also be required to select which kind of place do you live in like RAW flats, society and more.
- When you are selected a Reliance Jio Executive will give you a call and set up a meeting where the registration will happen and the installation process will begin. During the Reliance Jio’s executive visit you will be required to keep original proof of identification and proof of address.
Jio Fiber Installation:
- If your registration process is complete and the Jio Fiber service is available in your area, an installation engineer will soon visit your house to install the broadband system. Activation is within two hours.
- Reliance Jio has announced on its website that during the initial rollout phase, installation charges will be free.
I hope you enjoyed this post. If you like please share this post with your friends. Maybe it becomes helpful.